Has anyone got a weber 34 dat carb fittted to their van this is the early one that replaces the pierburg 2b6 carb on the 83 85 vans this is the early one that replaces the pierburg 2b6 carb on the 83 85 vans. If you have a dhta and dont have to worry about emissions inspections theres a lot to be said for replacing it with a 32 datra a 34 dat or a 34 datr if youre transplanting a us carbed 1500 into a 74 and you want to preserve the 74 manual choke then the 32 dmtra dmtr or 34 dmtr is the answer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.