Lamsprings process alchemy the stone of the philosophers paperback august 7 2013 by sigismond bacstrom md author philip n wheeler editor be the first to review this item see all 4 formats and editions hide other formats and editions price . Philosophers stone in western alchemy an unknown substance also called the tincture or the powder sought by alchemists for its supposed ability to transform base metals into precious ones especially gold and silver. Modern chemistry was built upon a long history of alchemy which earns the label of a genuine proto science home research alchemy and the philosophers stone the history of chemistry home foundations their knowledge was great and their techniques refined although there was no methodological process behind the discoveries just
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.