Heart failure heart failure occurs when your heart muscle doesnt pump blood as well as it should when your heart doesnt pump enough blood to meet your needs blood often backs up and causes fluid to build up in your lungs congest and in your legs causing your legs to swell and turn blue from lack of oxygenated blood flow cyanosis. Continued stage d youre in this phase if you have systolic heart failure and advanced symptoms after you get medical care some of the treatments from stages a b and c will help stage d too. Heart failure affects nearly 6 million americans roughly 670000 people are diagnosed with heart failure each year it is the leading cause of hospitalization in people older than age 65 you may
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.