The automatic drive shaft is significantly shorter than the manual one any manual drive shaft will do they are basically all the same any manual drive shaft will do they are basically all the same. In this video i installed pilot bearing throw out bearing flywheel pressure plate dust shield transmission starter slave cylinder and then failed to install the driveshaft. In this video i start on part one of the 5 speed manual transmission swap that would be changing out the automatic brake pedal to the manual brake pedal and adding the clutch pedal. My ambitious 17 year old son embarked on a project to swap out the automatic transmission in our 1988 e30 convertible w a manual getrag 260. So ive scoured the site and google and i cant really seem to find an exhaustive list of parts needed for a 325 auto to manual swap i cant even find a write up or how to on the subject
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.