Answer 83 cells of the mononuclear phagocytic system they come from bone marrow precursors are phagocytic with lots of lysosomes and have surface receptors for immnoglobulins and compliment opsonin. Review sheet classification of tissues 6exercisea review sheet 6a 135 tissue structure and function general review 1 define tissue 2 use the key choices to identify the major tissue types described below. This feature is not available right now please try again later. Start studying classification of tissues review sheet learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. Cliffsnotes study guides are written by real teachers and professors so no matter what youre studying cliffsnotes can ease your homework headaches and help you score high on exams
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.