Climate change a threat to aquatic ecosystems climate change overview click to enlarge since the last ice age around 11000 years ago the earths climate has remained relatively stable with global temperatures averaging at about 14c. This text examines the impact of climate change on freshwater ecosystems past present and future it especially considers the interactions between climate change and other drivers of change including hydromorphological modification nutrient loading acid deposition and contamination by toxic substances using evidence . Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. The full text of this article hosted at iucrorg is unavailable due to technical difficulties. Climate change impacts on freshwater ecosystems edited by martin kernan richard w battarbee and brian moss a john wiley sons ltd publication
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.